Ask yourself this: when was the last time you had your HVAC filter replaced? Having a clean filter installed in your furnace or AC unit is essential if you want to keep the air in your home clean.
Neglecting to replace your filter on a regular basis can lead to issues like:
- Reduced air quality
- Poor airflow
- Increased chances of system failure and breakdown
- Makes unit less efficient
- Increased monthly utility bill
Call Beltz Home Service Co. today to find out more about our filter replacement services. We offer everything from furnace filter installation to AC filter replacement. Like all our services, filter replacement comes with a total satisfaction guarantee!
Did you know that Beltz Home Service Co. offers a range of AC and heating services, including air duct cleaning and repair?
How Do You Know It’s Time to Replace Your HVAC Filter?
Generally speaking, you should have your filter replaced at least every 90 days. There are some instances, though, that might require you to change your air filter more often. For example, if you have a pet, you might want to change your filter every 60 days. If you have allergies or you live in an urban area, your filter should be replaced about every 30 days.
Here are a few other things to look out for that can be symptoms of a filter that needs replacing:
- Your HVAC unit is not performing as efficiently as it usually does
- There is more dust in the air recently
- Your allergies are acting up
- There's a musty smell throughout your house caused by mold in the air
If your HVAC unit is under warranty, lack of maintenance (including air conditioning filter replacement) can render it invalid. Don't let that happen! Call Beltz Home Service Co. today!
What Are the Benefits of AC and Furnace Filter Replacement?
Regular AC filter replacement is essential to the overall health of your HVAC system. It is also beneficial to your respiratory health to have your air filter replaced.
Here are some of the benefits of air conditioner filter replacement:
- It extends the life of your HVAC unit
- It keeps your home cleaner for longer (less dust in the air means less dust on your surfaces)
- It makes your system more efficient, so it saves money on your monthly utility bill
- It improves air quality, improving conditions like allergies and asthma
Don’t get stuck without your HVAC systems in the middle of the night! Ask about our 24-hour emergency service today!