If you’re in the Arcadia, OH area and need a furnace or AC contractor you can depend on in an emergency, put us in your contact list and remember to call us at the first sign of trouble. We’ve been serving the residents of Arcadia, OH for over 20 years with high quality service and we can do the same for you too.
If you want to know more about who we are and why we do what we do, check out our About Us page and call for an appointment.
Is Your Furnace Going Out? Here’s How to Know
The average home furnace is built to last about 15 years and after that time, it’s anybody’s guess when it will give out. Fortunately, most heaters give fair warning they’re going bad and here are the signs to watch out for.
- Unusual Sounds: If your furnace makes sounds you’ve not heard before, such as squealing, grinding or whining, it’s a sign of trouble that needs addressed quickly.
- Lack of Hot Air: When your furnace puts out lukewarm or cool air, it’s time to call for a furnace repair right away.
- Lack of Airflow: Is your furnace not putting out the high airflow it did before? If so, call and ask about our heating system repair to restore comfort.
- Age: As mentioned, your heater is built to last about 15 years, and after a time, you should think about a new furnace installation and replacement.
These Signs Say You Need an Air Conditioning Replacement
The last thing you want on the hottest day of the year is for your AC to go out. However, that’s when most people find out their system isn’t up to the job. Here are the tell-tale signs saying you need 24 hour AC repair.
- Warm air blows instead of cold
- Refrigerant leaks
- Air smells musty or moldy
- AC makes banging or grinding noise
These are symptoms of a failing air conditioner and say, call for help before your system fails completely.
Still not convinced we’re the right 24 hour AC repair company for you? Check out our customer reviews and see what your neighbors are saying about our work.
Maintain Your Furnace & AC for Greater Service & Longevity
Most people wait until there’s a problem with their furnace or AC before they call for help, but that’s usually when it’s too late and the repair companies are all booked up. You can avoid this if you perform regular maintenance on your HVAC system by getting on a schedule with your local HVAC contractor. Call us today and ask about our furnace maintenance and tune up and AC maintenance and tune up services to ensure your system lasts as long as possible and is ready to go when you need it most.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription