Need to repair or replace one of your plumbing systems, but have had a bad experience in the past with unreliable plumbers? We understand because we’ve been there too with other home service companies. At Beltz Home Service Co., our technicians are dependable and show up on time. We take pride in our work and make sure to get the job done right the first time.
We’ve earned a solid reputation around Arcadia - just see our latest reviews to see why other homeowners count on us for everything from unclearing a drain to remodeling the bath.
Your Emergency Plumber
What do clogged drains, sewer backups, and water leaks have in common? They’re all plumbing emergencies that require immediate attention. If you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency, there is little time to waste. At Beltz Home Service Co., we understand that time is of the essence during a plumbing emergency. When you call our team for service, we’ll answer no matter the time. We will dispatch an expert plumber to your door immediately to resolve the problem and restore the safety of your home in as little time as possible.
Our Drain Cleaning Process
Clogged shower or sink drains are often the cause of the calls we receive for drain cleaning. Many times though, the cause of these clogs are less obvious than they may seem at the surface. In these cases, it is necessary to first perform drain inspection. With our video pipe inspection technology, we are able to pinpoint the root of the problem and provide the right solution.
Once we’ve inspected your drain pipes, we are able to determine which method of drain cleaning to use: either drain snaking or hydrojetting.
- Snaking: This method uses a snake-like rod with an auger at the end which pierces through tough clogs and clears them from your drains. This method works well with older pipes that cannot handle the force of hydrojetting.
- Hydrojetting: Hydrojetting uses high water pressure to clear away years of stuck on debris in your drain and sewer pipes. This method is highly effective, but make sure to work with a reputable plumber to ensure your home’s piping can handle the water pressure.
Getting timely plumbing service is crucial - contact us for instant relief from your plumbing emergency!
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Experiencing water heater troubles but not sure whether you need a new one or if repair will suffice? To help you out, here’s a list of signs that replacement is likely your best option
- Aging system - If your water heater is more than 12-15 years and needs frequent or major repairs, then replacing is probably the most cost-effective choice.
- Low water volume - Not getting the same steady flow of hot water you once got from your water heater? Dealing with lukewarm showers where it wasn’t a problem in the past? Your water heater is on the decline and should be replaced.
- Corroding tank - Visible corrosion on the water heater tank happens when a water heater is very old. If you notice this, then the unit will need to be swapped for a new one.
- Reddish hued water - This is commonly a sign that your water heater tank is rusting out from the inside.
Still not sure whether to repair or replace your water heater? Give us a call for an expert recommendation. We’ll assess the unit to determine the most cost-effective course of action.