Reap the Best HVAC Deals on Black Friday
Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to make a dent in your Christmas shopping and an opportunity for buying items for yourself. This is also the perfect chance to upgrade your home’s HVAC system. As a homeowner, it’s vital that your air conditioning system is working properly in order to provide a safe and comforting environment for your loved ones.
The technicians from Beltz Home Service Co. are letting you in on the brands that you should be aware of to prepare you for the approaching holidays.
Brands to Consider for HVAC Installation
There are so many HVAC brands on the market now that it can become overwhelming to choose the right one for your home. To help you make the decision on which brand you can rely on to keep your family comfortable in your home, here are a few favorites on the market:
- Carrier: Offers a wide array of options to choose from, which you’ll be able to find the best central air conditioning system for your home. This brand has a 21 SEER rating, making it one of the highest on the market.
- Trane: This brand offers warranties on their products that can’t beat. A pricey but premium brand that produces high satisfactory performances on their air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces.
- Lennox International: A brand that’s known for its efficiency. Some models have a high 23.5 SEER level and their efficiency is above 98%.
- York: Well-known for its value pricing. They offer products with a 20 SEER level and operate quietly, fitting for when it comes to noise concerns in a neighborhood.
Ultimately, it’s important to consider the unit’s overall quality, lifespan, and the warranty that’s offered to determine which brand and model is right for your family.
Ductless HVAC Systems
Central air conditioning systems have been a reliable option to homeowners in the past, but with the rise of energy-efficient models on the market, you can choose other alternative HVAC systems. A popular model is a ductless HVAC system, which is also known as mini-split systems. One advantage to this system is that, as its name states, being a ductless system means that there’s less chance of air escaping within the system. Here are advantages and disadvantages to purchasing a ductless HVAC system:
- Advantages: Multiple zones allow desired rooms to circulate air, can be remote-controlled or set by a timer, they are quick and easy to install, and can improve air quality.
- Disadvantages: Their cost comes in two waves: purchase and installation. They are pricier than normal air conditioning units and their appearance may disrupt your home’s aesthetic.
Air Purifiers That Best Fit Your Home
Your role as a homeowner is more than making sure your home’s systems are running correctly for your household to use, but you want everyone to feel at ease knowing that the air they're breathing in is pure and rid of allergens that may have contaminated it.
Home purifiers not only clean and purify your home’s air quality, but some models are designed to clear up odors, gases, and other pollutants in your home.
- Ultraviolet Light
- Activated Carbon
- Air-to-Air Exchange
Depend on the Professionals
After scouting out the best brands for your household, hire the contractors that you can depend on to install your new products correctly the first time. Beltz Home Service Co. provides high-quality HVAC services to those in the Findlay area and surrounding regions. There is no system they aren’t familiar with nor one that they don’t know how to install.
Distribution Links +