Home » Blue Crew Comfort Club
Why do you need bi-annual system checks?
Having a regular bi-annual maintenance agreement can help with your energy conservation. When parts get worn down and used frequently, your HVAC system works overtime. This decreases the quality of the performance, which in turn makes your system less energy efficient. Never worry about scheduling! We will call you to schedule your upcoming service at a time that works best for YOU!
- Priority Service. As a Comfort Club Member, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to breakdowns/repairs.
- 15% Discount. You will receive a 15% discount off the bottom line for our heating & cooling, electrical and plumbing services for as long as our Comfort Club relationship remains effective.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Our technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked; first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction — GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- Transferable. Your Comfort Club agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
- High-Performance System Check-Ups. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%!
- Relax, We’ll Call You! As a Comfort Club Member, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll call you to schedule your system check, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Home Safety Check-Up. We will conduct a thorough inspection of the most important electrical equipment in your home to make sure you and your family are safe from the dangers of electrical fire, damage or shock. Performing this valuable inspection now reduces the potential for disastrous failures in the future.
- Comfort Club Home Safety Promise. Our commitment to your family’s safety is so passionate that we promise to annually return to your home and inspect your home and test your life safety equipment. If any smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector or ground-fault-interupter receptacle we installed fails—it will be replaced FREE!
- On-Going Safety Inspections. Your peace-of-mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s plumbing systems to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. Plus, if you are a veteran, this is free to you! We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it.
At Beltz Home Service Co. we’re focused on helping keep your home safe and comfortable at a price you can agree on. When you choose us for your home service needs, you’re trusting in 22 years of local experience.
We’ll discuss all pricing with you and get approval for all work ahead of time so you know exactly what to expect.
As a Veteran owned and operated company, we treat you and your home with respect and take pride in providing top quality workmanship.
All of our technicians are licensed, insured, and EPA certified. All electrical, plumbing and HVAC work we carry out is up to code.