Whether you’re experiencing a power outage or you’re thinking about upgrading your home’s electrical panel, Beltz Home Service Co. has trusted technicians who are highly trained and ready to help no matter what are your electrical needs.
Still not convinced we’re the right emergency electrician for you? Check out our customer reviews and find out what your friends are saying about us!
GFCI vs. AFCI Outlets
Does your home use GFCI or AFCI outlets? If not, do you need them and what are the differences? GFCI stands for Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter and AFCI stands for Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter. AFCI outlets are best used for preventing fire due to arcing caused by faulty wires or cords. GFCI outlets protect against severe or fatal electric shocks. Use AFCI receptacles in your family rooms, bedrooms, and living rooms. GFCI outlets are best used in areas where there’s water and electricity such as the bathroom, pool area, garage, laundry room and the kitchen. If you’re not sure if you have or need these outlets, call us and ask about our GFCI outlet installation and our AFCI outlet installation.
Signs Your Home Needs an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Your home’s electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system and problems here mean problems throughout your house. Here are signs you’re due for an upgrade.
- Frequently blown fuses or circuit trips
- Flickering lights
- Your panel is over 20 years old
- Burning odors coming from your outlets
Any of these could develop into serious problems that can damage your appliances or your home. Call us and let us assess your needs and see if you need an electrical panel upgrade.
Want to learn more about our company? Check out our About Us section and see who we are and why we do what we do.
Why Work With Us?
At Beltz Home Service Co., we instill our company values into each project. Find out why the residents of Bluffton trust us for their electrical needs.
- Family owned and operated: Our company is rooted in family values and teamwork. We value each client and treat them as we would our own families. Integrity is crucial to our company’s foundation and is what the local community has come to expect from us.
- Excellent customer service: Our customer service team is always happy to help, and our expert technicians are friendly, accessible, and professional. Our clients appreciate they can request information and services from any of our team members.
- Round the clock availability: We know electrical problems down always arise at the most convenient times. That’s why we’re available. We take pride in providing easy access to experienced technicians, especially when you need them most. Don’t hesitate to call us for emergency service.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured: Our team of experts meets all the professional and legal requirements for electricians in Ohio. All our electricians are also background-checked for safety reasons.
- Award-winning service: We have an A+ BBB rating, and we’re winners of the NexStar Best Employer Award 2015. We’re committed to excellence, customer service, and leadership. For close to two decades, we’ve made it our priority to exceed customer expectations.