Picture your life without electricity. We have become so dependent upon electrical power that it is hard to imagine a world without it! But electricity can also be very dangerous. That's why electrical work you need in your home should only be done by professional electrical contractors.
Beltz Home Services Co. has residential electricians available for 24/7 service to solve any electrical issues you may have. From electrical troubleshooting to electrical code compliance inspections, we've got you covered!
Full electrical solutions for your home:
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Whole House Fans
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Attic Fan Installation
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Services
Visit our whole house safety inspection page today to learn more about electrical safety in your home.
Is Your Home Code Compliant?
Beltz Home Service Co. is one of the most trusted electrician companies in Findlay. That's why you can trust us with your electrical code compliance inspections! We'll help you make sure any electrical code violations are resolved quickly and safely.
Give us a call and speak with one of our residential electrical contractors about electrical inspections if you
- Have just bought a home
- Are preparing to sell your home
- Haven’t had your home inspected in the last 10 years.
How Do You Know You Need Outlet Services?
You have electrical outlets, or receptacles, all around your house. You use them to plug in everything from kitchen appliances to computers. What do you do when an outlet stops working?
Call Beltz Home Service Co. today and ask about outlet replacement if...
- The outlet or the switch that controls it is no longer working
- Plugs fall out of the outlet and won't stay in
- The faceplate on the outside of the outlet is hot
- Using the outlet causes your breaker to trip
- The outlet sparks anytime when you plug something in
- There is an unpleasant smell, like rotten eggs, around the outlet
Do You Need a Commercial Electrician?
That's right! Your trusted residential electrician is also a commercial electrician!
Call Beltz Home Service Co. today to speak with one of our commercial electrical contractors about any of the following services:
- Commercial repairs and maintenance
- Warehouse lighting
- Office lighting and projects
- Restaurant projects
- Computer room backup power
- Exit and Emergency light repairs
Thinking about putting in a pool or hot tub in your yard? Check out our wiring page before you do!