Even new heaters wear out over time and will eventually require service and repair. That's why it's important to keep up with routine maintenance. If you maintain your heater, over time it’ll last longer and provide you with good reliable service as well. At Beltz Home Service Co. we specialize in heater repair and maintenance and can be your partners for a warmer and more comfortable home. Our team takes the time to help you understand how to care for your system, and is available 24/7 to help you with those unforeseen emergency heating issues.
Want to do more for your heating system? Be sure to schedule a filter replacement and enjoy cleaner air and better performance from your heater.
The Benefits of Heater Maintenance
One of the best things that you can do for your home's heating system is to maintain it regularly. By staying on top of this essential task you can help extend the life of your system while enjoying all the below benefits.
- Enhanced lifespan for your system
- More efficient operation
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced risk in major emergency repairs
- Quieter operation
We offer heating maintenance services and will send a technician to your home to perform the crucial tasks needed to keep your home in good shape. We offer heater tune-up services that can be scheduled in advance, so even if you forget, we won't! Give us a call today to ask a member of our team about how you can take advantage of our Service Partner Plan.
When Should You Call for Heater Repairs?
Even a well-maintained heating system needs repair eventually. It's important to know how to spot the signs that your system is in need of care to help avoid major emergencies. Some of the more common signs include:
- Fluctuating Temperatures: When the winter weather rolls through, you depend on your heater for consistent and warm air. If your heater is blowing cold or fluctuating temperatures, a repair is needed.
- System Older than 20 Years: All heaters have a shelf life, and as your system ages, it can become more and more susceptible to repair issues.
- Strange Noises During Operation: Although heaters are not known as the quietest system in the world, they also shouldn’t make strange noises. Look out for grinding or screeching sounds, as it could be an indicator of a mechanical issue.
- Raised Energy Bills: Your heater consumes a lot of energy during operation. With that being said, any abnormal spikes in your cost could be a warning sign of something else.
- Poor Air Quality: Noticing an uptick in dust in your home? Dealing with allergies more often than usual? All these issues could stem from a need for heater repairs.
We offer heater repair services if you have any of the above issues. We'll send an expert out to your home to evaluate your heating system and to get you the help that you need to repair your home.
If repairs can no longer get the job done, ask our technicians how a heater replacement can improve the comfort and performance of your heating system.
Find Professionals to Fix Your Heater Reliably
Your home's heating system is one of the most important systems that you have in Findlay, where winters can be brutally cold. That's why you need to take the time to make sure it's cared for properly. If you rely on the help of professionals, one of the most important things you can do is make sure you have a good company working on your heater.
At Beltz Home Service Co. we only hire highly-trained professionals and will work hard to provide you with the highest level of service that you can depend on.