For most homeowners, the last thing they’re concerned about is the air quality inside the home. Most people depend on their air filter to get the job done, but did you know that there’s a lot more that goes into the air you breathe? Whether you realize it or not, your air might be filled with microscopic impurities that could be causing health concerns in your home. Noticing an uptick in allergies? Dealing with an ongoing dust issue? Both problems can be attributed to a drop in indoor air quality. At Beltz Home Service Co. we are your Findlay indoor air quality experts. From simple maintenance like filter replacement to large scale upgrades like an air purifier, you can count on our staff to help you make the most of your home environment.
We offer the following services to keep your air quality in top shape:
Regular maintenance is key to maintaining indoor air quality. Check out our Service Partner Plan to stay on top of AC and heater maintenance!
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality
The air quality in your home is more than just a health concern, it can have an impact on your energy costs and HVAC performance too. Some of the common concerns with indoor air quality issues include:
- Health Issues: The main worry every homeowner should have is how indoor air quality affects your health. Whether it’s an uptick in respiratory issues or more frequent colds, the worse the air quality in the home, the more prone you’ll be to sickness.
- Higher Energy Costs: As dust and bacteria make their way into your HVAC system, they can force your systems to work harder. From dirty evaporator coils preventing your air from cooling properly to ductwork that struggles to blow air through every area of your home, high energy costs are never a good thing.
- More Frequent Repairs: Those same energy issues could be an early sign for future repairs. Indoor air quality issues frequently result in the need for AC evaporator coil cleaning and repair services.
- Shorter Appliance Lifespan: The harder your appliances have to work to regulate the temperature in your home, the shorter their lifespan. Poor air quality can cut the life of your AC considerably, leading to the need for a replacement.
The worse your air quality, the more issues you’ll see down the road in your home. The good news, however, is that many of these issues can be prevented with a little help from our air quality company.
What Options Do You Have for Your Home?
At Beltz Home Service Co., we have a range of indoor air quality solutions that can help you enjoy a cleaner and more comfortable home. Some of our top solutions for your indoor air quality needs include:
- Filter Replacement
- Air Cleaners & Sanitizers
- Thermostat Services
- And More!
We start every indoor air quality project by inspecting your home. When our technicians get to the source of your issues, we can more easily provide you with a viable solution to improve your home’s air. Whether it’s installing a cleaner or replacing your filter more frequently, we can get your home moving in the right direction.
Have air quality issues already damaged your AC? We offer expert AC repair and maintenance services to get your home cool again in no time.
Call Us Today!
Whether you already have an air cleaner in place or you’re looking to start making strides towards improved indoor air quality, our staff is here to help. At Beltz Home Service Co., we’re homeowners too, which means we understand how challenging keeping your home clean can be.
The air inside your home is essential to your health and comfort, so don’t let it fall by the wayside. Our HVAC contractors can find the best solution for you and help you keep up with the proper maintenance and care in your home.