From burst pipe repair to drain cleaning to sewer line replacement, we do it all! At Beltz Home Service Co., we understand what it’s like to struggle with plumbing problems alone. That’s why we’re here around the clock to handle even your worst plumbing challenges.
Want to know why other Leipsic homeowners turn to us for all of their home service needs? Read our latest reviews then give us a call to see for yourself!
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
Dealing with a plumbing problem after hours can be stressful! But it helps to know what is considered a plumbing emergency and what can wait until the next day. If you’re experiencing any of the following, give us a call for immediate service no matter what time of day it is:
- Your property is at risk of flooding: Has your sump pump failed or has a pipe burst? Perhaps the water shut off valve failed. All of these are considered plumbing emergencies that should be addressed ASAP.
- Sewer is backing up: Sewage backups are emergencies since they not only create a health hazard but prevent you from running water, using the bathroom, and from living your life as normal.
- No hot water: Not having access to hot water can put your life on hold as many daily tasks require it. If your water heater isn’t working as it should call our emergency plumbing team for immediate repair.
- Frozen or burst pipe: When a pipe freezes you run the risk of burst pipes and flooding. This can lead to water damage which can be costly and inconvenient.
- Gas leak: If you suspect a gas leak on your property, don’t hesitate in calling your gas company and your local plumber. Not taking immediate action can pose serious health risks.
Was your plumbing emergency not listed? Call the friendly experts at Beltz Home Service Co. We’ll determine whether immediate service is needed or if a next-day appointment will suffice.
Common Water Heater Problems
Is your water heater not producing the consistent hot water you’re used to? Here are some signs that your water heater may leave you out in the cold. Call our water heater pros for same-day solutions and avoid being out hot water completely.
- No hot water: This could mean you’re dealing with a broken heating element or faulty thermostat.
- Rust colored water: The tank could be rusting if the anode rod has failed. If a glass-lined tank has excessive corrosion, it could lead to a ruptured tank.
- Pooling water: If water is pooling beneath the tank, it could point to an actual leak in the tank. It could also mean a leaking heating element gasket has been over tightened or that the T&P valve is stuck open due to excessive pressure.
- Water is too hot: If the water is too hot, the thermostat could be set too high.
- Lukewarm water: The heating element could be faulty or the water heater could be too small to handle the demand.
Experiencing hot water problems? Give us a call to request immediate hot water heater repair replacement. We can recommend the solution which is most cost-effective in the long run.
Clogged Drains? Let Us Help!
When you call us for drain cleaning, we typically start with our advanced video inspection to locate the source of the issue. From there, we’ll be able to assess whether hydrojetting will be needed or if snaking will suffice. We also have a variety of drain maintenance products which help keep your drains clean and clog-free.