At Beltz Home Service Co., we’ve been serving the North Baltimore, OH residents with AC maintenance and emergency furnace repair for over 20 years. Our technicians are trustworthy and we give you a price up front so you’ll know exactly what you’ll pay before we begin.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right furnace installation company for you, check out our customer reviews and see why we’re so highly recommended.
Maintain Your AC for Better Service and Reliability
People who don’t maintain their air conditioners often find out how tough it is to get a repair crew during summer. You can avoid this if you keep your air conditioner maintained and have it checked early before summer arrives. Here are a few tips to keep your AC in running order.
- Keep your filters clean
- Clean the coils
- Check the fins and straighten any that are bent
- Check the condensate drain for clogs
- Call a professional for AC maintenance and tune up at least once a year
Keeping your AC well-maintained not only ensures it’s ready to go when the heat is on, but it ensures it will have a long, reliable life.
Is Your Furnace About to Give Up the Ghost? Here’s How to Know
You depend on your furnace to keep you and your family safe and comfortable during the winter, but imagine how bad it can be when the temperature plummets and you find out your heater is out. Here are signs your heater is in trouble and that you need to call a heating system repair specialist right away.
- Unusual Noises: Any grinding, whining or squealing sounds need checking immediately
- No Hot Air: If the air coming out of your heater isn’t as warm as it used to be, it could be a serious problem
- Poor Air Flow: Poor air flow throughout the house could indicate an issue with the blower
- Musty Odor: If your air smells moldy or musty, call a heating maintenance company for help
A new heating replacement doesn’t have to break the bank. Check out our coupons and specials for money savings!
Why Call Us?
If you’re in the North Baltimore, OH area, we know you can call a variety of heating system repair companies, but we offer:
- Up front pricing so you know what you’ll pay before work begins
- 24/7 emergency help so you won’t have to way days to make an appointment
- Satisfaction guarantee which means there’s no risk to giving us a shot
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription