An electrical emergency can strike anytime and when it does, time is of the essence. You need someone you can call who will be there at a moment’s notice, 24/7 to see that you and your family are safe, and your issue is resolved quickly. At Beltz Home Service Co., our satisfaction guarantee and 24/7 support means you get reliable, quick service no matter what.
Still unsure if we’re the right emergency electrician for you? Check out what your neighbors think and read our customer reviews then call us for an appointment.
Does Your Home Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade?
If you have an older home, chances are the electrical panel isn’t equipped to handle the loads you’re putting on it.
Older homes weren’t designed with all the modern gadgets and appliances we’re plugging in every day. If you’re blowing fuses or tripping circuits, chances are you need a breaker panel replacement or a new fuse box installation.
Depending on how outdated your panel is, it can actually become a fire hazard. Here are a few telltale signs that it’s time to replace or upgrade your electrical panel.
- Lights dim or flicker when you plug in something.
- The electrical panel is over 20 years old.
- Smells like something is burnt or burning.
- The electrical panel is warm to the touch.
- The panel makes strange sounds.
- Your panel has fuses but no circuit breakers.
- Rust has formed on the electrical panel.
- Breakers trip often.
In addition to upgrading your home’s electrical capability, you’ll be improving your home’s safety. By being prepared and upgrading your breaker panel, your home will be safer from electrical disasters.
Call us and let us assess your home’s needs and recommend what’s best for you.
5 Reasons to Upgrade Your Home’s Outlets
Most of us don’t think about our home’s outlets until something bad happens, but the truth is older outlets represent a danger to your gadgets and your family. Here are 5 reasons you should get a GFCI outlet installation or AFCI outlet installation.
- Newer outlets offer more features such as USB connectivity.
- Your outlet's plates are scorched, which shows it’s worn out and the wiring is bad.
- Outlet plates are cracked, which can trap dust and debris and lead to an electrical fire.
- GFCI and AFCI outlets offer superior shock and fire protection keeping you and your family safer.
- Your outlets are difficult to use because of age and being painted over.
An outlet upgrade is an inexpensive way to improve your home’s electrical experience and keep you and your family safe!
Worried about the cost of an outlet with switch installation or fuse box installation? Check out our offers and coupons for ways to save money.
Why Choose Us?
We are proud to be a family-owned, local electrical contractor serving Ottawa and neighboring areas for close to two decades. As local contractors, we can respond to our customers whenever they need us. What else sets us apart from the rest?
- Fair, competitive pricing: We value the opportunity to earn your business and trust. That’s why we strive to cultivate long term relationships with transparent, fair, and competitive pricing.
- Guaranteed quality: All our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured to ensure consistent and reliable workmanship. We provide a 100% guarantee on our services.
- Community involvement: We believe in giving back to our local community through regular participation in community events.