Believe it or not, you spend much of your life interacting, in some way, with plumbing. Whether it's using a toilet, showering, or drinking water, you rely on your home plumbing more than you even realize! That's why Beltz Home Service Co. is available for 24 hour plumbing repair.
Give us a call for any of the following services in Pandora:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater maintenance
- Hot water heater repair and installation
- Emergency plumbing service
- Kitchen plumbing
- And more!
Make sure to contact us for more information about our residential and emergency plumbing service!
How Can You Prevent This Common Plumbing Emergency?
One of the most common emergency plumbing service calls we receive is for clogged toilets.
Here are a few simple ways you can avoid a clogged toilet drain:
- Avoid flushing large wads of toilet paper down the drain at once
- Never flush diapers, baby wipes, or feminine hygiene products down the toilet
- Keep beauty aids like cotton balls and Q-Tips out of the toilet
- Do not dispose of hair trimmings or nail clippings in the toilet
If you do encounter a severe toilet clog, call Beltz Home Service Co. to have an emergency plumber take a look at it right away.
Professional Drain Cleaning Services You Can Count On
Regular drain cleanings should occur every 6-12 months. Without professional drain cleanings, you're more likely to encounter issues with your drains.
Here are some signs to look out for that you might be overdue for a drain cleaning service:
- Recurring clogs
- Several drains clogged at once
- A foul, rotten odor
- Slow drains
- Flooding or sewage backup
Call Beltz Home Service Co. today for professional drain cleaning and clogged drain repair.
Learn more About Us today and see why Beltz Home Service Co. is the best 24 hour plumber in Pandora!
Should You Switch to a Tankless Water Heater?
If you are in need of a hot water tank replacement, now may be a great time to ask your plumbing contractor about tankless hot water heater installation.
Tankless water heaters have many advantages over traditional ones. For example, tankless water heaters...
- Provide hot water on demand. They are often referred to as instant hot water heaters.
- Are more energy efficient, since they don't have to heat a whole tank of water that may not even get used.
- Save space, since they don't have a bulky tank and can be mounted virtually anywhere.
- Have a longer life expectancy of about 20 years or more, as opposed to 15 years for traditional units.