An issue with your sewer line can cause damage to your home and potentially lead to major health issues. That's why it is important to have a clogged sewer line repaired immediately, or a broken sewer pipe replaced.
At Beltz Home Service Co., our sewer line services go beyond emergency situations. If you're planning to remodel your home, you may need sewer pipe installation- we're here to help you with that too! Give us a call today to speak with a real person about your sewer line repair or replacement needs!
Make sure to check out other services we offer, like repiping services, as well!
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Sometimes, you can sometimes have a hidden sewer leak, and not notice it until it's gotten out of control. So how can you tell that you need sewer line repair or replacement? Here are a few hints to look out for that may indicate a broken sewer pipe:
- There’s a strong smell of sewage in or around your property.
- There are bubbling sounds coming from the sink or toilet when you use them.
- You have water backing up out of your toilets, tubs, and sinks.
- Multiple drains in your home are clogged at one time.
- Your drains are slow to empty out or will not empty out at all.
- There is standing water around the sewer line.
What Are Some Professional Sewer Line Repair Methods?
What if it turns out you do have a sewer pipe leak? Now is the time to call an experienced sewer pipe repair company like Beltz Home Service Co. Our highly trained technicians have the tools and knowledge needed to solve your sewer pipe issues.
Here are some options we offer for addressing a main sewer line repair:
- Video camera inspection to locate the problem.
- Use an auger (or drain snake) to remove clogs.
- Hydro jetting services to clear out obstructions deeper in the pipe.
- Epoxy can be used to fix minor cracks.
- Main sewer pipe replacement for more serious cracks that can’t be fixed with epoxy.
In cases of more severe damage, repairing your pipe may not make sense. In that case, your technician may recommend sewer line replacement.
Visit our hydro jetting page to learn more about cleaning out your sewer pipes.