Standard tank-driven water heaters have been used for centuries to provide warm water as its needed. They're durable, dependable, and offer plenty of hot water for most situations. They aren't the best option for many homeowners, however. For some people, an on-demand water heater is a more efficient and useful system. At Beltz Home Service Co. we’ll help you understand the benefits of an on-demand system and find out if a tankless water heater installation is right for your home. Our expert plumbers have years of experience and personalize all services to your home needs. From finding the right system to getting it installed in your home, you can count on our staff for a seamless and stress-free experience.
Sticking with your traditional water heater? We also offer water heater repair and replacement services as well.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
More and more people are becoming interested in tankless hot water heaters and the benefits that they can offer you. While they could lead to a more expensive installation, they offer plenty of benefits that make it well worth the cost, including:
- On-demand Hot Water Source: With a traditional water heater, you’re limited to the capacity of the tank. When you run out of hot water, you have to wait a while for a new batch to be heated. With a tankless water heater, you get a limitless supply of hot water that’s provided instantly.
- Energy Efficiency: The main reason water heaters cost so much in energy is because they’re constantly heating water, even when they’re not in use. With a tankless unit, your system only heats water as needed, helping you save in the process.
- Excellent Durability: Because they’re not in constant contact with hot water, tankless units have a tendency to last significantly longer. This can cut down on the need for repairs as well.
- Space-saving: A major benefit of tankless units is their small size. This makes the installation simple and more versatile, saving you tons of space in your home as well.
We offer tankless water heater installation if you decide that you want to have an advanced hot water heater system added to your home. If you do have one put in you'll enjoy all the benefits listed up above along with ongoing support from our expert plumbing professionals.
Why Replace Your Standard Water Heater?
Most people's homes are equipped with standard hot water heaters, and they do a fine job supplying the house with hot water in most circumstances. That doesn't mean a tankless hot water heater isn't the better option though. Below are common signs that you should think about going with an on-demand water heater or a point of use water heater instead of your tank-driven unit.
- You run out of hot water frequently
- You are sick of paying high utility bills
- Your standard hot water heater is wearing out
- You take infrequent showers or use hot water infrequently
By using our tankless water heater installation services you can get a heater that will supply you with hot water whenever you need it and help you save money at the same time. What more could you ask for?
Is hard water causing problems with your water heater? Be sure to ask our staff how a water softener can help improve your water quality.
Hot Water Specialists
Whether you have a tankless hot water heater in need of repairs or have a traditional system and are looking for an upgrade, our staff at Beltz Home Service Co. is here to help. Using the latest systems and experienced technicians, we can make quick work of your water heater needs, and get your new system in place quickly.
Additionally, we offer tankless water heater repairs for homeowners looking for help with their existing system as well!