If you’re a homeowner, then you know the difference between good and poor quality water. Water is apart of our everyday lives. From drinking and cooking to cleaning and bathing, water is the very lifeforce behind just about all of our exchanges at home. So when you’re dealing with impure water, you know the negative impact that it can have on your health as well as your overall home comfort.
Investing in a water filtration system can drastically improve your quality of living and save tons of money. At Beltz Home Service Co. we are your Findlay water filtration experts. From helping you choose the right system to installation and maintenance, you can count on our staff for help.
Worried that poor water quality has already taken its toll on your plumbing system? Be sure to ask about our water leak detection services and protect your home from water damage.
The Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
As mentioned above, there are various benefits that can be reaped upon investing in a water filtration system. While improved drinking water is the most obvious, there are other lesser-known perks that might help you make your decision. Some of these benefits include:
- Having Safe Drinking Water: If you live in a populous community, there’s a good chance that the water system isn’t actually safe for drinking. With a water filtration system, you can feel confident in knowing that you’ll always have safe, great tasting water to drink without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- Good For The Environment: It’s no secret how harmful plastic bottles are to the environment. With a filtration system, you can feel good knowing that you’re not contributing to the fifty billion bottles that end up in U.S. landfills.
- Save Money: Everyone loves a good money saver and with a water filtration system, you are doing just that. Remember those plastic bottles we talked about? By cutting down on the expense of buying enough bottled water for everyone, you can also save.
- Fewer Plumbing Issues: Poor water quality isn’t just about taste, it can also affect your plumbing as well. Whether it’s mineral buildups caused by hard water or general wear and tear on your pipes, better water quality means healthier pipes.
- Better For Your Skin: Hard water is not that great for your skin and hair. The high concentration of minerals like fluoride and chlorine can wreak havoc on your skin and can seriously aggravate those who already suffer from conditions such as eczema.
The many benefits you can gain from a whole house water filtration system totally outweigh the initial cost. When considering if a filtration system is best for your home, give us a call and we will be happy to assist and create personalized solutions for your Findlay home!
What Type of Water Filtration System Is Right for You?
There are various types of water filtration systems on the market today. Each one has a specific purpose and is suited for specific conditions. If you’re having trouble deciding which system would be best for your home, give the experts at Beltz Home Service Co. a call and we’ll be glad to steer you in the right direction! Some options include:
- Reverse Osmosis: These filters are widely popular for their ability to remove tons of contaminants such as fluoride, bacteria, and other sediments. Although it’s a bit more on the expensive side, the benefits are truly priceless. These filters are best for drinking and cooking purposes.
- Carbon Filters: These filters are best for showers and cleaning, as they remove chlorine vapors from the water that would otherwise be deposited onto the skin.
- Alkaline/ Water Ionizers: This filter uses a process called electrolysis which means that water is passed through electrically charged plates. Then they are separated into two streams, one alkaline and the other acidic. The result is extremely soft water that is great for drinking as well as your skin.
Whether you choose reverse osmosis filters or a water softener, you can count on detailed and affordable installation services from our water quality experts. In addition to helping you choose the right system, we can also keep it maintained for optimum performance.
Looking for a water softener instead? We also offer water softener installation and repair services throughout the Findlay area.
Call Us Today!
Having clean water in your home is as important to us as it is to you! We truly understand the value of clean water and our trained professionals are eager to help you attain it! Beltz Home Service Co. has been providing the highest standard of home service to the greater Findlay area since 2001! Whether you have a whole home water filtration system in need of repairs or are looking to invest in your first system, you can count on our pros to help you get the best for your home.
We’re available when you need us most and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction with every plumbing solution.