Your thermostat is a critical part of your HVAC system. That's why it's so important that your thermostat functions properly and is easy to use.
In this day and age, smart houses are becoming more and more common. You can now operate your TV, lights, sound system, and more from your smartphone. Why not add your thermostat to that list of things that are a part of your smart home?
Beltz Home Service Co. offers thermostat installation service for the following kinds of thermostats:
- Digital Thermostat
- Smart Thermostat
- Multi Zone Thermostat
- Wifi Home Thermostat
- Wireless Thermostat
- And more!
We’re a veteran-owned and family operated company. Our motto is: "providing the highest standard in home service". That includes getting you hooked up with a smart thermostat! Call us today to learn more about our thermostat installation service.
Keep your HVAC system (and home) cleaner with our filter replacement services!
Why Choose a Programmable Thermostat?
A programmable thermostat is one that can be set to perform different functions throughout the day. You can program it to automatically increase or decrease the temperature at different times. Your days of adjusting the temperature yourself before you leave for work, or when you come home, are behind you!
Here are a few more benefits of installing a wifi home thermostat:
- You can set the temperature of your home to change throughout the day
- Adjusting the temperature throughout the day can cut energy costs
- You can connect your thermostat to your smartphone to adjust the temperature remotely
- Some newer models allow you to password protect your thermostat
Do You Need Thermostat Replacement or Repair?
If your house always feels too hot or too cold, but never right, there could be a problem with your thermostat. If you check the thermostat and it won't even turn on, you definitely have a problem!
You might also need thermostat repair or thermostat replacement service if...
- Your utility bills have increased over the last few months
- The temperature is uneven across your home
- Your home feels excessively humid
- You have mold growth in your home from the excessive humidity in the summer
- Your home isn't warm enough in the winter, which can cause your pipes to freeze
Don’t forget to have your heater and AC unit serviced regularly! Visit our tune-ups and maintenance page today for more information.