For over 20 years, Beltz Home Service Co. has been a ‘go-to’ emergency electrician for residents in the Arlington, OH area and we want the chance to earn your business too. Call us today for an appointment.
Still not convinced we’re the right emergency electrician for you? Check out what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews and then give us a chance!
An Outlet Upgrade Can Make Your Family Safer
Older homes use outlets that aren’t designed for today’s electrical loads. Also, old outlets are prone to overheating, sparking, and catching fire. If your home is over 20 years old, it’s time to think about a GFCI outlet installation and an AFCI outlet installation. These outlets offer superior protection against shock and fire and will keep you and your family safer than old outlets.
GFCI outlets are required in all household areas close to a water source, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and outdoors. They help protect against electric shocks, so they should be installed in all areas where electrocution due to water may be a risk factor.
AFCI outlets, on the other hand, are designed to protect against fires. They’re currently required for all 15 and 20-amp branch circuits providing power to outlets installed in the following household areas:
- Kitchens and dining rooms
- Libraries and recreational rooms
- Family rooms and living rooms
- Sunrooms and dens
- Laundry rooms
Call us today and let us inspect your outlets and see if this inexpensive upgrade is right for you.
Protect your home and put your mind at ease with our Service Partner Plan!
Appliances Not Working Properly? You May Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade
If you have flickering lights or trouble with your appliances not working to full capacity, it could be a problem with your electrical panel. The average circuit breaker panel lasts about 30 years so if yours is that age or older, it’s time to consider an upgrade. Also, if your home still uses the old fuse box, a breaker panel replacement will be more convenient and safer for you.
Other reasons to consider an electrical panel upgrade include:
- Old or faulty wiring
- You’re wiring your house for the future
- Extensive use of power strips and extension cords
- You’re installing new appliances
- The panel has an outdated design that doesn’t meet modern safety demands
- Breakers cannot remain reset
- The panel often feels warm to the touch
- Circuit breakers fail or trip regularly
- You’re planning to remodel your home
Why Hire Us?
Beltz Home Service Co. is a highly skilled and experienced company in Arlington. We are prepared to help you with all manner of electrical repairs, installations, and maintenance.
- What sets us apart?
- We have close to two decades of experience
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured
- We provide fair, upfront prices
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services
- We are available round-the-clock for emergencies