When the winter weather rolls in, you want to be sure your home is protected. Having a reliable source of heat is more than just about comfort, it can be about safety as well. If your furnace gives out in the middle of the coldest night, you could quickly find yourself in an emergency situation. At Beltz Home Service Co., we’re here to help avoid those circumstances and can help you when you’re in them. We are your reliable heating contractors, helping homeowners with heating repairs, furnace installations, and much more. We’re homeowners in the area too, and understand the importance of a properly working heating system. Whether it’s the middle of the night or right before the winter months, you can count on our staff to help get your home ready to heat properly and comfortably.
We proudly offer the following heating and furnace services:
- Heater Repairs and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repairs and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Geothermal Heating Systems
- Boiler Services
- HVAC Zoning
- Filter Replacement
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
Worried that your furnace isn’t ready for the winter months? Schedule your furnace tune-up needs with our technicians and enjoy peace of mind this season.
Choosing the Right Heating Service Company
While there are plenty of heating service companies in the Findlay area, few compare to the level of customer care we provide. As a family owned and operated company, we’ve been helping our neighbors with all their heating needs since 2001. With every service appointment you can expect:
- Upfront Pricing
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24/7 Emergency Available
- Personal Service
- Affordable Rates
- Clean & Reliable Technicians
We pride ourselves on our ability to help customers when they need us most. We don’t just arrive fast, we take the time to inspect your furnace, finding you the best solution that works for your home. As homeowners in the area, we understand that repair issues crop up when we least expect them, and it’s also why we always have someone on call ready to answer your questions and help you when you need it most.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
It’s never a good idea to wait until December to fire up your furnace. This is the easiest way to find yourself in an emergency repair situation. More often than not, your furnace will warn you well before it stops working. Some of these symptoms include:
- System Older than 20 Years: Furnaces have a shelf life, and when they start hitting the upper years, the need for repairs will crop up more often. If you can’t remember the last time your system was cared for, it’s a good idea to have an inspection before it’s too late.
- High Energy Costs: As your furnace works harder to heat your home, you might notice a spike in your electric bill. Any mechanical failure can lower the efficiency of your furnace, resulting in higher than usual energy costs.
- Fluctuating Heat: You want a consistent and steady supply of hot air in your home. If you’re noticing fluctuating temperatures, it could be an issue with the heating element inside your furnace.
As a general rule of thumb, you should always get a furnace tune-up every winter season. Not only does this keep your system working longer, but also it can help you avoid major repair emergencies. Because furnaces don’t get year-round use, they’re more prone to repair issues, and our technicians are always here to help.
Is your old furnace beyond repairs? Get a reliable upgrade when you work with our staff for all your furnace installation needs.
Reliable Heating Installation Services
The last thing any homeowner wants to hear is that their heating system is in need of replacement. While it can be a major expense, in some instances it’s the best thing for your home. Newer heaters are longer-lasting, more energy efficient, and help you improve the indoor air quality in your home.
On all new heater and furnace installation services, we use the highest rated parts and materials. We ensure your new installation is done right the first time, keeping your home comfortable for years to come. In addition, we work with all budgets and price ranges to find a solution that won’t break your bank.